PHILIPS Nite 22% Zoom Whitening – 6 Syringes5 September 2023
PHILIPS Nite 22% Zoom Whitening – 6 Syringes
Whitening at Home
Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite offer superior at-home whitening for a visibly whiter smile in one day and your whitest healthiest smile in seven to fourteen days. They are the only at-home whitening products to contain amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), which is clinically proven to reduce sensitivity, protect enamel and help improve the luster and smoothness of the teeth.
Over 10 million patients have had their smiles brightened by a Zoom treatment. We understand that patients have different needs when it comes to whitening-that’s why we’ve designed three different Zoom products.
How long will my Zoom whitening results last?
Whitening treatments help to reduce existing stains, but through consumption of coffee, soft drinks or just through natural aging, your teeth may eventually become discolored again. Maintenance whitening can help combat recurring discoloration. Only Philips Zoom at-home whitening products include ACP, which has been shown to help reduce whitening fade-back.
How long does it take?
With Philips Zoom, your teeth will be visibly whiter in one day. With Zoom in-office, you will achieve up to eight shades whiter in 45 minutes. With Zoom at-home, when used as instructed, you will achieve the same great results in one-two weeks, depending on the concentration of the formulation and wear time you select.
- Contains amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP) to reduce sensitivity, protect enamel, and improve the luster and smoothness of the teeth
- Philips Zoom 22% Teeth Whitening Gel with the latest expiration dates (12 – 15 months)
- Philips Zoom Tooth Bleaching Gel is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment
- Philips Zoom NiteWhite offers superior at-home whitening for a visibly whiter smile in one day and your whitest healthiest smile in 7 to 14 days
- Over 10 million people have had their smiles brightened by a Zoom teeth whitening treatment
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long do the whitening results last?
- Is the whitening treatment safe for sensitive teeth?
- Can I use the Zoom whitening treatment if I have dental restorations?
The whitening results can last for a significant amount of time, but it may vary depending on your lifestyle habits and oral care routine.
Yes, the inclusion of amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP) in the Zoom whitening products helps reduce sensitivity and protect enamel.
It is recommended to consult with your dentist before using any whitening treatment if you have dental restorations, as the whitening process may not be effective on artificial materials.
Experience the power of Philips Nite 22% Zoom Whitening and achieve a visibly whiter smile in just one day. With the inclusion of amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP), this at-home whitening treatment not only reduces sensitivity but also protects enamel and improves the luster and smoothness of your teeth. Join over 10 million satisfied users and get your whitest, healthiest smile in 7 to 14 days. Say goodbye to stains and hello to confidence!