Meaningful Beauty Firming Chest and Neck Crème23 September 2023
Now you can help your décolleté and neck look just as fresh, bright, and young as your face. Meaningful Beauty Firming Chest and Neck Crème infuses skin with hyaluronic acid to help improve the look of skin firmness and texture. It is formulated with an exclusive microencapsulated melon complex to protect the delicate skin around the chest and neck, helping to restore its supple, more youthful-looking appearance while fighting the look of premature aging. Designed to help improve the look of elasticity, while Vitamin C and Licorice extract help even the look of skin tone.
- Water (Aqua)
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Dicaprylyl Maleate
- Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Phytic Acid
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Hydrolyzed Casein
- Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Xanthan Gum
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Polysorbate 20
- Polysorbate 60
- Benzoic Acid
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Helps to visibly firm, tighten, and smooth the skin
- Improves the look of elasticity
- Fights premature aging
- Infused with Vitamin C and licorice extract to help even the look of skin tone and protect the skin around the chest and neck
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I use Meaningful Beauty Firming Chest and Neck Crème?
We recommend using the crème twice daily, in the morning and evening, for best results.
2. Can I use this crème on my face?
While the crème is specifically formulated for the chest and neck area, it can also be used on the face if desired.
3. Is this product suitable for all skin types?
Yes, Meaningful Beauty Firming Chest and Neck Crème is suitable for all skin types.
4. How long does it take to see results?
Results may vary, but many users report seeing visible improvements in skin firmness and texture within a few weeks of regular use.
5. Can I apply makeup over the crème?
Yes, you can apply makeup over the crème once it has fully absorbed into the skin.