BETAFPV Literadio 2 SE Transmitter – Product Description7 October 2023
BETAFPV Literadio 2 SE Transmitter
Please kindly note:
- Lite Radio 2 SE transmitter with Frsky D16 & LBT protocol currently does not support frsky receivers with ACCST 2.0 firmware and above, it can only bind with the ACCST 1.X firmware version XM+ receiver.
- The Literadio 2 SE transmitter is built-in a 1000mAh 1S battery, compared with the external 350mah battery of the Literadio 2, SE version is more convenient to charge, and the use time is increased to 8 hours.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky D16 / Frsky LBT D16 / Frsky D8
- Power: 鈮?00mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: TypeC
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual
Compared with other remote controllers, LiteRadios 2SE has the function of FPV simulator which can act as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
The LiteRadio 2 SE has a continued working time for a fully charged battery of about 8 hours, bringing excellent endurance performance and control.
Manually calibrate the joystick. The LiteRadio 2 SE joystick data may offset and can be calibrated after it has been used for a period of time (if joysticks are hit by physical).
Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Players can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
LiteRadio 2 SE supports the Frsky / Futaba protocols, allowing pilots to easily change between Futaba, Frsky D8, Frsky D16, and Frsky LBT D16 modes via the radio transmitter. Please kindly note: D16 protocol currently does not support the Frsky receivers with ACCST 2.0 firmware or higher, and it can only bind with ACCST 1.X firmware version XM+ receivers.